Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













Cinco de Mayo Party {Free Printables}


Cinco de Mayo is only three days away!  Gather your amigos, whip up some easy appetizers, make a batch of margaritas & say "Olé"!  I am hosting a party this year and in honor of this fun celebration, I wanted to share with you my own inspirations along with a set of Free Cinco de Mayo Party Printables!


Source: elegala.com via Amy's on Pinterest

Source: blog.hwtm.com via Amy's on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Amy's on Pinterest







Here is a fun drink to add to your menu of margaritas & Coronas:  

Mexican Cowboys
Combine fresh lemonade and any citrus flavored Vodka to taste.  Add a few sliced jalapeños (be sure to seed them first!) to a glass, add some ice and pour lemonade/Vodka mix over ice.  This drink has a kick!  Whoa, cowboy!

Here are the FREE printables I created for my own party!  Please feel free to use them, print them, & share them.  But please do not sell them (smile!).  {These are free for personal use only.} I will post photos from our celebration next week!  I would love to see yours! 


Fiesta Party Printables